Beyond infrared training, effective report writing, proper inspection routes, appropriate procedures, established safety practices, the right equipment and continuous improvement are what make infrared programs thrive.
Consulting from The Snell Group addresses these important areas, allowing facilities to better integrate thermography into their overall program.
- What is the business case for having an in-house program vs. hiring an inspection service?
- How can we establish inspection routes and what is the frequency of inspections?
- How do we prioritize findings and schedule follow-up inspections?
- What appropriate procedures or policies should a program have in place?
- How can we improve our analysis and report writing skills?
The Snell Group provides a number of services including:
If you are looking to set up consulting services, please contact us today for additional information.