The Snell Group is a leader in Electric Motor Testing (EMT) using portable, computer-supported test equipment to monitor and trend the condition of electric motors and supporting circuitry to reveal a wide-range of hidden problems.
Our team of Snell Electric Motor Testing experts has decades of experience in EMT training and consulting, starting with some of the earliest test methods, including low resistance bridges, oscilloscopes, megohmmeters and many more. EMT has evolved to the point where it needs to be an integral part of a company’s asset management program.
Taking an electric motor testing class is an essential part of a company’s ability to create and maintain a successful condition monitoring/PdM program. EMT courses are available in multiple formats to meet the wide ranging needs of our customers seeking continuous professional development, including:
- Customized on-site EMT classes at your facility using your own tester.
- EMT training courses at public locations around the world.
- An electric motor testing class that addresses your EMT certification needs.
- Information sharing through newsletters, tips, white papers, and online forums.
Taking an electric motor testing training will qualify the technician to gather and interpret data, which will bring a greater return on investment in your motor program. Electric motor testing classes consist of online (energized/dynamic) testing as well as offline (de-energized/static) testing.
The following motor circuit analysis classes are offered by The Snell Group. Please see our EMT Course Schedule for a list of available dates and times.
All EMT training courses listed below can be customized to meet your exact needs and specific applications and conducted at your location. There are many advantages to hosting an on-site training class, including:
- A lower total training cost for groups with six or more participants.
- The ability to integrate hands-on field work with your facility's motors.
- A lower student to teacher ratio, maximizing the attendees learning experience.
To receive a quote on a customized on-site training class, please contact us, or at 1.800.636.9820 (toll-free in the US and Canada) or at +1.802.479.7100.