- Who we are?
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use personal information?
- How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
- When do we share personal data?
- Where do we store and process personal data?
- How do we secure personal data?
- Linking to other websites / third party content
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- Fair Information Practices
- CAN SPAM Act
- Your rights in relation to personal data
- How to contact us?
The Snell Group
322 N Main St
Barre, Vermont 05641
When appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience when:
- Completing Online Transactions
- Downloading White Papers
- Registering for Online Courses
- Signing up for Giveaways
- Signing up for Newsletters
- Using other website forms
Service and business related purposes in which we will process data:
- Personalisation of website content, business information or user experience
- Delivering marketing and events communication
- Carrying out polls and surveys
- Internal research and development purposes
- Providing goods and services
- Legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- Meeting internal audit requirements
We honor “Do Not Track” signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a “Do Not Track” (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Below are the relevant processing conditions for The Snell Group to process personal data:
- Consent: When voluntarily downloading White Papers, signing up for Newsletters, signing up for Giveaways, or using other website forms. Individuals can withdraw and manage their consent by contacting us or by managing their Newsletter subscription preferences in the footer of our Newsletters.
- Legitimate Interests: When completing online transactions and registering for Online Courses.
The Snell Group treats personal data confidentially and does not release, sell, or otherwise distribute the personal information of our customers to others, except by court order.
We store and process data at The Snell Group’s US headquarters in Barre, Vermont:
The Snell Group
322 N Main St
Barre, Vermont 05641
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, or submits their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- We use regular Malware Scanning
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Typically you do this through your browser settings. Since all browsers are a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Note: If you turn cookies off, it won't affect your experience.
- Google Analytics
At times we may link to external sites and resources from our website through social media feeds or other content. This does not constitute endorsement, and we take no responsibility for the content (or information contained within) any linked website.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 3 business days.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to our product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] or:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from correspondence.
Under the GDPR, we respect the right of data subjects to access and control their personal data. If requested we will provide:
- Correction or deletion of information
- Data portability
- Withdrawal of consent
For any personal data requests you can contact us directly through the methods listed below.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or personal information, you can contact us directly through the methods below: