The Snell Group’s mission is to help you leverage Infrared Thermography (IR) and Electric Motor Testing (EMT).
Whether your interest is condition monitoring, building applications, roof inspections, non-destructive testing, research and development, or becoming a technology service provider.
Learn more about...
Our qualified team of experts will help you at every stage of using these technologies…
- If you need an assessment to determine whether IR and/or EMT will benefit your predictive maintenance objectives.
- If you are ready to establish an IR and/or EMT condition monitoring program.
- If you have an existing program that needs to be optimized and improved.
- If your technicians would benefit from additional training and mentoring.
- If it is more economical for you to outsource this critical business function.
- If you need certification testing that is compliant with the American Society for Non-destructive Testing (ASNT) or according to The Snell Certification Standard.
- If you want to stay current with developments in theory and best practices
We offer comprehensive solutions including audit and assessment, training, certification, inspections, consulting, mentoring, and information; we can meet any need regarding infrared thermography and electric motor testing. The Snell Group also conducts world-wide training, click here to view our locations.