Barre, Vermont 05641
Montpelier, VT 05602
This Montpelier, VT hotel offers many full-service features and amenities, including:
- Free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel
- Free breakfast with hot waffles
- Free local newspaper
- Exercise room
- Cocktail lounge
- Business travelers will appreciate the use of the computer in the lobby and meeting facilities that accommodate a variety of functions.
All guest rooms feature microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. In addition to standard amenities, our large suites offer separate living areas with sofa sleepers and two televisions.
Prerequisite: Level 2 - Advanced Infrared Thermography
This course is the final but essential educational step for professional infrared thermographers. It is intended for those who manage thermography programs, have completed Level 2 training and have at least two years of practical experience behind a camera.
Level 3 is a highly interactive training class focused on professional growth and is relevant to both in-plant personnel responsible for thermographic programs and infrared consultants that offer inspection services. Attendees will learn about all aspects of successful infrared programs, including:
- Reviewing industry best practices
- Learning national and international standards
- Establishing written practices and procedures
- Setting up personnel certification
An in-depth review of IR theory and heat transfer along with a presentation and discussion of all available methods of temperature measurement will provide students with the knowledge to match the right tool to the job at hand.
This course will also help prepare students who intend to take the ASNT Level 3 T/IRT exam. If you intend to use this class as part of your preparation for the ASNT Level 3 exam, we recommend you obtain several reference books prior to this course. Please contact The Snell Group for a list of these recommended titles.