UCM Summit Center
850 NW Chipman Rd.
Lee's Summit, MO 64063
Directions from Downtown Kansas City Area
• Take I-70 East to Independence.
• Exit South Hwy 291/I-470 (Exit 15A) toward Lee’s Summit.
• From I-470, take Hwy 50 East (Exit 7A) to the Chipman Road exit, staying in the
left turn lane.
• Turn left (east) onto Chipman Road and drive under the underpass.
• Take a left at Blue Parkway (second light).
• Take a right at Midway Crossing (second light) across from the Summit Fair
• UCM Summit Center is on the right – Door 54.
• Parking is located between the two buildings and to the west of the south building.
1751 NE Douglas Street
Lee's Summit, Missouri 64086
When making reservations please reference Snell Infrared to inquire about a special room rate of $99.00 plus tax. The special room rate also include a breakfast buffet.
Prerequisite: Level II - Advanced Infrared Thermography
This course is the final but essential educational step for professional infrared thermographers. It is intended for those who manage thermography programs, have completed Level II training and have at least two years of practical experience behind a camera.
Level III is a highly interactive training class focused on professional growth and is relevant to both in-plant personnel responsible for thermographic programs and infrared consultants that offer inspection services. Attendees will learn about all aspects of successful infrared programs, including:
Reviewing industry best practices
Learning national and international standards
Establishing written practices and procedures
Setting up personnel certification
An in-depth review of IR theory and heat transfer along with a presentation and discussion of all available methods of temperature measurement will provide students with the knowledge to match the right tool to the job at hand.
This course will also help prepare students who intend to take the ASNT Level III T/IRT exam. If you intend to use this class as part of your preparation for the ASNT Level III exam, we recommend you obtain several reference books prior to this course. Please contact The Snell Group for a list of these recommended titles.